Rules & RegulationsGovernment Higher Secondary School, Doimukh
1) Application for admission from classes VI to XII on the prescribed form will be accepted from every year.
2) Our academic session starts in JUNE and ends in MAY.
3) At the time of admission, the parents must submit to the school office a declaration in writing stating the child’s exact date of birth and it must be supported by an authenticated extract from the registrar of birth (corporation/ municipality/ Gram panchayat) or extract from the hospital record showing the date of birth with an affidavit shown by the parent/guardian of the child before a magistrate.
4) A pupil who has attended any recognized school can be admitted with a transfer certificate from the school last attended.
5)In case a student has to be withdrawn before the end of the academic year, before the withdrawal, a month’s notice must be given in writing or a month’s fee instead of notice is to be paid.
6) Should a pupil be removed from the school, no certificate will be granted until all dues to the school have been paid.
7) Application for a Transfer Certificate needs to be made in writing to the Head Master. This must be collected from the school office and a prescribed fee is to be paid. Duplicate copies of the Transfer Certificate are ordinarily not issued.
8) Students are not allowed to bring or wear any valuable items like mobiles, gold jewelry, etc. It is strictly prohibited. The school will not be responsible for any loss of such itėms.
9) No strangers are allowed to meet the children.
10) Parents and Guardians must immediately inform the school in case there is a change in their address or telephone numbers.
11) Last but not least, we expect parents and guardians to be very cordial and polite with the staff of the school even in the most taxing situations. Parents are also requested to attain a proper dress code at all times while entering the school premises.
Government Higher Secondary School, Doimukh is Dedicated to Educational Development to Every Student
Govt. Hr. Sec. School, Doimukh, P.O.- Doimukh, District – Papumpare, Arunachal Pradesh-791112
+ 91 94360 50549